Hey there, I hope you all are doing good. If you are a monster legends fan and want to become a monster master then you are at right place. Today we’ll discuss everything, you need to know about monster master. There have been a lot gamer from all around the world, asking questions about the game. how to play monster legends game play free online, how to breed legendary worker hulk, what is the best breeding guide and much more.
Monster Legends Breeding | Mod Apk | legends 2: Today in this article, we’ll try to cover as much as possible. Below are the some of the important aspects of the game that will be covered here.
- monster legends download
- monster legends pc
- monster legends monsters
- monster legends game play free online
- monster legends facebook
- monster legends online
Monster Legends Breeding Guide
I am playing this game since last couple of months and i think, this is the most important question that people ask very often. Because you are expert in breeding monsters with good power and skills, you can easily win the game. You can watch the whole video, in the video, we have also explained about monster legends breeding legendary worker hulk and much more.
If you are a monster legend fan, then you are at right place. Today we would discuss everything about the best monster and how you can breed them and dominate in the game. So, before we jump into the breeding guide of top 10 monsters in the game.
Firstly, let’s talk about those best monsters. If you have any suggestion, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. We’ll try to reply as soon as possible. So, Here is my take on best monsters in the game.
1-VoltaiK: This monster comes at the top of the list for no doubt. What I especially love about this monster that it is fast and very aggressive. Below are the few things that you should know about this beast.
- If you give him the strength runes at the right time. I can easily beat the entire team.
- As far as the looks of monster are concerned, it looks cool and its continuos attacking power can piss off any enemy.
- By giving him two stamina and one strength rune, you can make him so compelling because this will enable him to have seven turns in the first attack.
2-General Darmith: This monster can also be very offensive if you know how and when to use him? He is one of my favorite.
- Level 75 and his attack is 4,155 and health are 23,207c is given him the huge advantage over other monsters.
- There are many people who are a fan of his looks. His dragon style with the huge sword can scare off any enemy.
3-General Atum: I think General Atum comes at number third when we talk about best monsters. He is one of the most powerful characters in the game. Atum is a solid rocky “brick wall” type. Double life, shield, and stunning massive attacks make it one of the most aggressive monsters in the game.
- When he attacks with his armored troops, armor is so deadly that your enemy can’t stand for a minute.
- It’s defense also powerful with amazing, insane shield life. This monster is so crucial in the game that instead of breeding you can buy the beast by using gems as well.
4-MMOnster: I believe this is one of the most overpowered in the game. MMOnster works fantastic when you are in the boss fight. It can deal with 30% of the boss’s life as damage.
- It is super duper powerful, super fast and one of the most good monsters in the game.
- This beast is got launched in the name of very famous youtuber. His super health, quick attacks, and special skills make him stand out of the crowd.
5-General Thetys: This is one of the favorite monsters especially for female players in the game. Amazing skills of draining stamina after the freeze makes her dangerous.
- I think devouring stamina is one of the main skills that gamers prefer to choose her over other monsters.
- Some players also have an opinion that it’s not as good as people claim it to be. Because other monsters like Frosbite and Ledovech also have skills of devouring stamina and they are better than this monster in many ways.
6-Timerion: This is also one of the must-have monsters in your monsters squad. This monster does well when you are playing in dungeons against monsters with epic health status.
- His ability to be immune to all status effect make him extremely rare and amazing. This monster does wonder when all his skill is added.
- Some of his amazing moves that I love to use are Cooldowns activated-deactivated, space-time, equalizer and stop time. These moves are awesome, what could be better than stopping the time.
7-Metalhead: This monster has one of the best shield moves in the game. Skills like possessions and nightmares make him extremely offensive.
- He has skills like shouting for vengeance is epic for magnetizing. This move is so powerful that it can kill all the four in one turn.
- He is very good at killing multiple enemies at a time and has very good attacking skills.
8-Uriel: He is the only monster in the game that can bring your team back. His defense and offense skills are amazing. One thing that I love about this monster that it doesn’t make that dumb face when gets a hit.
- You can only unlock this monster in level 65, and that sucks, but once he is unlocked, you get a monster with good stats.
- There are other monsters as well in the game who can revive your team mates. But, still, you can give a try to this monster.
9-Tempest: He is one of the fastest monsters in the game. As he continuously stuns your opponents, that can give time to your other team members to attack and crush of enemies.
- His raging thunderstorm move is so overpowered. It stuns everyone with his fast attacks that enemies sometimes don’t even realized what just happened.
- This monster is a perfect combination if you have monsters like vadamagma, and lord mammoth in your squad. They can defeat any team if used at the right time with right power.
10- Samael the Plague Carrier: I would say this one of those monsters who are underrated for their skills. It has some amazing skills that can give you an edge over your enemies.
- He has two reviving moves that work as an Uriel monster for you. He could work as ours because of his huge life stats. He can also give 75% health back to one your monster in the team, and that’s awesome.
- You can use skills like poison and bleed at the starting and use your stamina later on. You need to practice to use the right skill at the right time.
As We have discussed everything about top 10 monsters in the game. Now we would throw some light over the breeding monsters. If you want to win the game, breeding is the most important thing that one should. You must refer to monster legends breeding guide.
Central to the whole Monster Legends game, it is what makes it exciting and keeps you coming back to play the game, simply put it is the element of Monster Legends breeding which makes the game addictive. After playing around for a while breeding monsters, the whole process may at first seem completely random.
Watch the Monster Legends Breeding till End
Monster Legends Cheats 2017
Here, we’ll guide you to learn about the latest Cheats 2017 that would help you to get unlimited Free Gold , Food and free Gems for your account.
Monster Legends game is available in many version. You can play the game in your android and ios device. You can also play the game on facebook as well. Our Online Resources Generator tool works for both the platforms. you can follow the below steps and get things done as fast as possible.
- Firstly you have to select the amount of Gold Food and Gems that you want in the game. Generator works as per the requirement, the more you demand, more you get. Sometimes you will get more gold, or food or gems. Generator works random.
- You have to complete the human verification and you will get your free resources.
Here is a detailed Monster Legends breeding guide with pictures of the monsters. You can use other combinations to get the monster you want.
Opposite elements are:
This means you cannot use the single element monster and breed directly with the other. You need to use dual element monsters to do so.
1- Fire Monsters
- Firesaur + Treezard => Greenasaur or Pandaken
- Firesaur + Rockilla => Firekong or Freetle
- Firesaur + Thunder Eagle => Gigram or Thundernix
- Firesaur + Mersnake => Sealion or Vapwhirl
- Firesaur + Tyrannoking => Flickie or Firetaur
- Firesaur + Genie => Pyrook or Djinn
- Firesaur + Metalsaur => Esmelter or Fornax
2- Nature Monsters
- Treezard + Firesaur => Greenasaur or Pandaken
- Treezard + Rockilla => Rarawr or Tarzape
- Treezard + Mersnake => Sheluke or Bumblesnout
- Treezard + Tyrannoking => Utochomp
- Treezard + Genie => Bloomskips or Pandalf
- Treezard + LightSpirit => Vixsun or Rudicius
- Treezard + Metalsaur => Jonskeer or Crux
3- Earth Monsters
- Rockilla + Firesaur => Firekong or Freetle
- Rockilla + Treezard => Rarawr or Tarzape
- Rockilla + Thunder Eagle => Electrex or Bonbon
- Rockilla + Mersnake => Gastosquish or Musu
- Rockilla + Tyrannoking => Obsidia or Beefcake
- Rockilla + LightSpirit => LightSphinx or Goldcore
- Rockilla + Metalsaur => Rockneto or Gravoid
4- Electric Monsters
- Thunder Eagle + Firesaur => Gigram or Thundernix
- Thunder Eagle + Rockilla => Electrex or Bonbon
- Thunder Eagle + Mersnake => Shock Turtle or Koopigg
- Thunder Eagle + Tyrannoking => Terror-Dactyl or Shanky
- Thunder Eagle + Genie => Raydex or Sparkwedge
- Thunder Eagle + LightSpirit => Pelitwirl
- Thunder Eagle + Metalsaur => Lesaki or Garuda-M3
5- Water Monsters
- Mersnake + Firesaur => Sealion or Vapwhirl
- Mersnake + Treezard => Sheluke or Bumblesnout
- Mersnake + Rockilla => Gastosquish or Musu
- Mersnake + Thunder Eagle => Shock Turtle or Koopigg
- Mersnake + Genie => Dolphchamp or Octocrush
- Mersnake + LightSpirit => Blesstle or Raane
- Mersnake + Metalsaur => Metanephrops
6- Dark Monsters
- Tyrannoking + Firesaur => Flickie or Firetaur
- Tyrannoking + Treezard => Utochomp
- Tyrannoking + Rockilla => Obsidia or Beefcake
- Tyrannoking + Thunder Eagle => Terror-Dactyl or Shanky
- Tyrannoking + Genie => Giragast or Haze
- Tyrannoking + LightSpirit => Succuba or Fayemelina
- Tyrannoking + Metalsaur => Omethyst or Vortux
7- Magic Monsters
- Genie + Firesaur => Pyrook or Djinn
- Genie + Treezard => Bloomskips or Pandalf
- Genie + Thunder Eagle => Raydex or Sparkwedge
- Genie + Tyrannoking => Giragast or Haze
- Genie + LightSpirit => Flawless or Zim
- Genie + Metalsaur => Manolyth or Dommeath
8- Light Monsters
- LightSpirit + Treezard => Vixsun or Rudicius
- LightSpirit + Rockilla => LightSphinx or Goldcore
- LightSpirit + Thunder Eagle => Pelitwirl
- LightSpirit + Mersnake => Blesstle or Raane
- LightSpirit + Tyrannoking => Succuba or Fayemelina
- LightSpirit + Genie => Flawless or Zim
- LightSpirit + Metalsaur => Heimdal or Aurinia
9- Metal Monsters
- Metalsaur + Treezard => Jonskeer or Crux
- Metalsaur + Rockilla => Rockneto or Gravoid
- Metalsaur + Thunder Eagle => Lesaki or Garuda-M3
- Metalsaur + Mersnake => Metanephrops
- Metalsaur + Tyrannoking => Omethyst or Vortux
- Metalsaur + Genie => Manolyth or Dommeath
- Metalsaur + LightSpirit => Heimdal or Aurinia
10- Epic Monsters
- Bonbon + Pandaken => Rhynex
- Electrex + Pandaken => Rabidex
- Utochomp + Koopigg => Razfeesh or Rhynex
- Light Sphinx + Pyrook => Skipples or Scorchpeg or Duchess or Terracrank
- Utochomp + Light Sphinx => Fayemelina
- Pyrook + Utochomp = Pandalf
- Electrex + Vixsun => Goldcore
- Electrex + Koopigg => Musu
- Mersnake + Genie => Drop Elemental
- Tyranno King + Beefcake => Darknubis
- Bloomskips + Firekong => Tartarus
- Pyrook + Treezard => Erpham
11- Legendary Monsters
- Skipples + Duchess => Vadamagma
- Razfeesh + Drop Elemental => Lord of the Atlantis
- Rhynex + Darknubis => Nemestrinus
- Rabidex + Tartarus => Thorder
- Musu + Terracrank => Rockatanium
- Erpham + Drop Elemental => Goldfield
- Fayemelina + Darknubis => Darkzgul